Injuries Caused By a Farm Animal in Ohio

If you've been injured by a farm animal, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.  If your injury requires you to receive medical treatment, you can receive compensation for your medical costs and the pain and suffering you endured.  It is necessary to know who the owner of the farm animal that caused your injury is, and then bring a negligence action against the owner for your damages.


An attorney at Harris & Engler can help you receive compensation for your damages.  Have an attorney look over the facts of your case and see how much compensation you may be entitled to by filling out this brief intake survey.  

Columbus Personal Injury Attorney

Disclaimer:  Harris & Engler offers this website and the content on it for informational purposes only, as a service for our clients and friends.  The contents of this site are not considered legal advice for any purpose, and you should not consider them as such advice or as legal opinion on any matters. 

With Offices Located at: 30 Northwoods Blvd., Suite 350, Columbus, Ohio 43235

Phone: (614) 610-9988  Email: