Car Accident Attorney Columbus

If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, then you may be wondering if you need an attorney.  The short answer is that if your injuries were serious enough to go to a hospital, then you should get a personal injury attorney.  The personal injury attorneys at Harris & Engler help victims of car accidents get compensated for their injuries and time lost at work while recovering from their injuries.  If you've been injured in a car accident in Columbus or greater Central Ohio, then you need an accident attorney.

Car Accident Injuries in Columbus

There's a few things you should do after you're hurt in a car accident.  First, if you are able, then you should call the police to the scene of the accident.  If you're on the highway, then you should call the Ohio State Highway Patrol, or you can simply call the Columbus Police Department or whichever police department is more local to your area.  Second, you should go to the hospital.  If you're hurt, then you need to see a doctor who can properly diagnose and treat you.  After you've done those things, then you can find a personal injury attorney who can help you.  Evan T. Engler is a personal injury attorney and partner at the Columbus Ohio law firm of Harris & Engler and he helps car accident victims in Columbus and greater Central Ohio.

Columbus Personal Injury Attorney

Disclaimer:  Harris & Engler offers this website and the content on it for informational purposes only, as a service for our clients and friends.  The contents of this site are not considered legal advice for any purpose, and you should not consider them as such advice or as legal opinion on any matters. 

With Offices Located at: 30 Northwoods Blvd., Suite 350, Columbus, Ohio 43235

Phone: (614) 610-9988  Email: